LDRS 37 will be one of the top rocketry events of 2018. Make the most of it by planning your trip early!
- Decide which days you will attend. See the Event Schedule
- Learn about the launch site, facilities, and launch equipment, and find directions. See Launch Site.
- Find a place to stay or plan to camp onsite. See Accommodations. (We highly recommend staying at Harris Ranch. It’s close to the launch, features nice accommodations, has a good restaurant and bar, and is the host of the TRA Banquet dinner. When booking reservations at Harris Ranch, use discount code 2T64XS under “TRIPOLI CENTRAL CALIFORNIA“.
- Pre-register for the event, reserve your spot at the banquet, and buy a shirt or sticker. See Registration to learn about registration and check-in procedures, and see Store to register and make online purchases.
- Plan any purchases required for your launch activities and make any pre-orders to pick up on site. See Vendors.
- Sign up for Range Duty if you have a Level 2 certification and have some time to help. See Range Duty. (The launch runs on volunteers, so if you can help out, it will be greatly appreciated!)
- Review the rules for a safe and fun launch. See Fliers & Spectators
- Get excited for LDRS! Build those rockets! And invite your friends!