Sign up for LDRS37 range duty, select the day you will be able to sign up for RSO/LCO or Spotter duties.
You must be L2 or higher for HPR RSO/LCO duty. LPR LCO is for Mid-Power and Estes. LPR LCO is subordinate to HPR LCO and only may launch vehicles under HPR LCO direction and command. HPR LCO may assume both duties. RSO’s may operate on either HPR or LPR vehicles. All volunteers should be certified NAR/TRA. We welcome Prefects & TAPS to assist with TRA Certification(s).
- Day One – Wednesday – 05/16/18
- Day Two – Thursday – 05/17/18
- Day Three – Friday – 05/18/18
- Day Four – Saturday – 05/19/18
- Day Five – Sunday – 05/20/18
- Certification Support